Post is sponsored by Birds Eye Vegetables! Thank you for supporting the brands who support me!
Listen guys, we’re living in PEAK corn season right now, but that won’t always be the case. So, we need a few tips, tricks and swaps to make the Riced Cauliflower Veggie Burrito Bowl an easy dinner idea no matter what time of year it is!
Enter: Birds Eye Steamfresh Super Sweet Corn and Birds Eye Original Riced Cauliflower… 2 absolute staples in our house. The fact that these 2 freezer staples enable me to have a Cauliflower Rice Veggie Burrito Bowl dinner on the table in under 30 minutes is gold. I mean… if we’re being honest, it’s more like 15 minutes and these days, I’ll take it.
Birds Eye Super Sweet Corn is picked, frozen and bagged at the height of corn season! This means you’re always going to be guaranteed some flavorful corn. The Riced Cauliflower is a staple for when you want to make a bowl with a more veggies instead of white or brown rice. If you wanted to jazz this quick and easy meal up even more, you could throw on some Cilantro Vinaigrette to the base! Just give it a quick toss to make a green riced cauliflower situation. NOT MAD AT THAT!
Shop for the ingredients for this Cauliflower Rice Veggie Burrito Bowl here!
Cauliflower Rice Veggie Burrito Bowl
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups frozen Birds Eye Original Riced Cauliflower
- 1 cup cooked black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen Birds Eye Super Sweet Corn
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup Pico de Gallo
- 1 cup Shredded Monterey Jack
- 1/2 cup Crema
- In a large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and shallot and sauté for 1 minute.
- Cook the Birds Eye Riced Cauliflower according to the package directions. Once drained add to the skillet with the garlic and shallot and sauté, about 2-3 minutes. Cook the Birds Eye Super Sweet Corn according to the package directions. Drain and add to the cauliflower rice. Season with salt, pepper and a squeeze of lime juice. Add the black beans into the mixture and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from the skillet and portion the “rice” into 4 serving bowls.
- To the bowls add the guacamole, and cilantro, pico, cheese, crema (optional) and serve with limes