It’s not a Fall or Winter dinner party without some delish roasted veggies on the side! This Roasted Acorn Squash recipe couldn’t be easier and you’ll absolutely love it!
Acorn Squash quarters are roasted to perfection, loaded up with some ricotta cheese or burrata, drizzles with a little honey and sprinkled with some seasonings. What more could you ask for in a simple side dish!? It’s one of those things that you’ll make once, and then again and again and again and again 🙂
- 2 acorn squash, cleaned and quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 8-10 oz fresh ricotta or buratta
- Honey to drizzle
- freshly grated nutmeg
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Drizzle the squash with olive oil and arrange on a large roasting pan
- Roast in pre heated oven for 35-40 min flipping halfway through.
- Remove from oven when the squash is fork tender and golden brown.
- To serve place a hearty dollop of ricotta or burrata in each of the squash quarters , drizzle with honey and top heavily with freshly grated nutmeg.
- Serve warm or room temp.
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!