Ever need a quick and easy salad that can go with literally any main course – look no further! This Butter Lettuce Salad is legit what my dreams are made of!
This beauty of a Butter Lettuce Salad popped up in the Paella Party menu that I put together! It’s the perfect simple salad to compliment bold flavors! Check out the Paella Party details here for the full menu and lots of inspiration!
It’s the easiest of recipes but oh my gosh is it good. Just be sure to get extra crispy and beautiful butter lettuce and a few ripe avocados. Then you’re on your way to the perfect side salad.
- 3-4 heads butter lettuce
- 1 bunch fresh chives, snipped
- 2 sliced avocados
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely minced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Carefully trim the butter lettuce leaves off the head. Rinse well and dry.
- Toss the full leaves, avocado and snipped chives with the lemon shallot vinaigrette and serve on a large platter.
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!