Ever need a quick and easy salad that can go with literally any main course - look no further! This Butter Lettuce Salad is legit what my dreams are made of!
This beauty of a Butter Lettuce Salad popped up in the Paella Party menu that I put together! It's the perfect simple salad to compliment bold flavors! Check out the Paella Party details here for the full menu and lots of inspiration! It's also front and center on the Shawarma party menu because like I said, it's perfect for everything!
It's the easiest of recipes but oh my gosh is it good. Just be sure to get extra crispy and beautiful butter lettuce and a few ripe avocados. Then you're on your way to the perfect side salad.
Butter Lettuce Salad
- 3-4 heads butter lettuce
- 1 bunch fresh chives snipped
- 2 sliced avocados
Lemon Shallot Vinaigrette
- 1 lemon juiced
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 shallot finely minced
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Carefully trim the butter lettuce leaves off the head. Rinse well and dry.
- Toss the full leaves, avocado and snipped chives with the lemon shallot vinaigrette and serve on a large platter.