I've cracked the code when it comes to feeding the fam without slaving over the stove all day - Paella! Vegetarian Paella or Seafood Paella, pick your favorite and the rest is super easy! We've thrown a few Paella Parties in our day and I'm 100% convinced this is the way to do the holidays this year!
I've taken all the guess work outta this one for you. I've got you covered from the drinks and the appetizers, to the mains, plus a really beautiful salad on the side. And an impressive dessert that most definitely involves churros!! Check the full party scene below along with all the recipes! Also - Paella just happens to be dairy free / gluten free / nut free / soy free and could easily be vegan so it’s the best way to feed a crowd and doesn’t have to be crazy expensive!
And keep in mind, that the ingredient lists for the paella recipes might look long... but don’t be intimidated. It’s really a few simple techniques and most of the time spent on the recipe is passive so you won’t be slaving away over the stove all day long!
Grab the recipes below:
- Spanish Tapas Board - this is the perfect way to graze before the meal!
- Butter Lettuce Salad - the perfect salad to start the meal
- Vegetarian Paella - my personal favorite paella in all the land!
- Seafood Paella - break out the seafood, this is GLORIOUS!
- Sangria Two Ways - make them both or pick your fav!!
- Homemade Churros with Caramel and Chocolate Sauce - yes we're frying up dessert. It's the right way to live!