What better way to say Happy Father’s Day than with the ultimate Father’s Day Menu?!
Oh man… Dads. They are awesome. And with Father’s Day right around the corner on Sunday, June 19th – I’m throwing out a TON of Father’s Day dinner ideas so you can customize the perfect menu for the big day!
Homemade Tzatziki + Pita – That creamy Greek yogurt sauce that you love with cucumbers, dill and lemon that you can slather all over some pita or on top of protein!
Sumac Fried with Garlic Feta Dip – Ummmmm duh! The most delicious Sumac Fries with an addictive Garlic Feta Labneh dipping sauce.
Spanakopita Pie – The most incredible Spanakopita Pie with a million pounds of spinach, all the feta, herbs, flaky dough and more.
Cheesy Artichoke Dip – It’s loaded with tons of flavors from onions to garlic, parmesan cheese, LOADS of artichoke hearts, Gruyere, Fontina, and some breadcrumbs to give it a bit of a bite. Then add to that some toasted naan or pita on the side and it’s a recipe for success.
Melon Caprese Skewers – These Italian inspired Melon Caprese Skewers are the perfect summer snack for your Father’s Day menu!
Grilled Summer Squash with Feta – Grilled Summer Squash with tons of feta and my fav lemon vinaigrette is the new side dish of summer!
Antipasti + Burrata Panzanella – The perfect panzanella with burrata, some pantry staples and roasted bell peppers! It’s a stunner!
German Potato Salad – My mom’s famous German Potato Salad!! No mayo here – just bright flavors to compliment any main course! Equal parts gorgeous and tasty!
Mexican Corn and Quinoa Salad – If you’ve ever had Esquites or Elote and you’re a fan… imagine it with quinoa and then prepare to make this your new fav salad. It’s true perfection.
Avocado Peach Summer Salad – Hands down the salad of the summer. It’s my definition of perfection. Butter lettuce – perfect base. Fresh peaches and nectarines – mandatory in summer. Persian cucumbers – light and crunchy. Summer avocado – creamy and delish. Lemon Parm dressing – icing on the cake.
Summer Grain Bowl with Green Goddess Feta Dressing – The most incredible feta/herby dressing tossed with farro, cucumbers, corn, peaches, tomatoes, and basil.
Grilled Salmon Skewers with Basil Vin – Cubed salmon threaded onto skewers alternating with lemon slices and served with basil vinaigrette! It just feels like the most quintessential summer dish right?
Cornish Hens – My dad’s famous Roasted Cornish Hens recipe that he makes us for special occasions! It’s the perfect festive (but easy) dinner at home!
Cedar Plank Salmon – Cedar Plank Salmon is one of those super special meals that will taste like a billion bucks, but it really took almost no effort at all!
Guacamole Turkey Burgers – Juicy turkey burgers topped with freshly made pico de gallo, pepper jack cheese and a healthy dose of guacamole! What’s not to love!
Paprika Roast Chicken – The perfect 5-ingredient roasted chicken that’s going to get you through every week. Whip out the roasting pan, slather a chicken with spices and then roast it in the oven for a little over and hour, so by the time it’s cooked, your entire home smells like the most delicious meal ever!
Grilled Flank Steak – A perfectly seasoned Grilled Flank Steak with a fun Poblano Pico topping!! Perfect for a Father’s Day meal!
Blackberry Peach Crisp – This Blackberry Peach Crisp is the perfect summer dessert! Minimal prep time and feeds a crowd! Serve with all of the ice cream!
Classic Tiramisu – This Classic Italian Tiramisu is seriously one of the easiest desserts to make! It’s picture perfect with a sweet mascarpone filling, espresso dipped lady fingers and all the cocoa powder on top!
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – Because what man doesn’t love a cookie!
S’mores Butterscotch Dump Cake – Brace yourselves… S’more Butterscotch Caramel Dump Cake is coming your way and OMG it is a problem. This decadent treat is enough to satisfy ANY intense sweet tooth.
Chocolate Brownie Pudding – Because why the heck not! If your dad is into chocolate – THIS IS IT!
And there you have it! Everything you could possible need for your Father’s Day Menu + a few ice cold beers! Get out there and get cooking!! xx
For even more Father’s Day recipe ideas check out 65 Easy Grilling Ideas
Hatch Green Chili Ribs
- 2 racks baby back style ribs
- 1/2 cup of your favorite BBQ rub
- 1 teaspoon vegetable or olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons chopped jalapeno
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 16 ounces hatch green chiles (canned or thawed if you buy them frozen)
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- Peel membrane from ribs and place on sheet pan or cutting board.
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Place ribs on a baking sheet and pat them dry. Liberally sprinkle with dry rub and work it into meat with your hand. Pour 1 cup of water into the baking sheet, and cover tightly with foil. Bake for 2 hours, until the meat nearly falls off the bone
- In saucepan over medium heat, add oil, onion, jalapeño, and garlic, and cook for 5 minutes. Add cumin and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Place all ingredients except for cilantro into a high-speed blender and purée until smooth. Refrigerate until cool.
- Once cooled, add cilantro and purée until well blended and bright green.
- Once the ribs have cooked for 2 hours, remove from the oven and fire up the grill. Liberally brush the ribs with bbq sauce. When the grill is hot, cook them for 7-8 minutes on each side so they get the nice charred flavor. Remove from the grill and add more sauce if desired.