Wow - it's been a minute since we were able to do a travel guide!! But we're back! So let's kick things off with a guide to Maine!
Our trip to Maine was DELISH. We consumed approx 10 lobster rolls within 4 days, a few dozen oysters, countless cocktails and many other incredible bites. It was the perfect quick summer trip and I wish we would have stayed for weeks. Below you'll find the highlights from our time in the Portland, Biddeford Pool and Kennebunkport area!
Where we stayed:
- The Langsford - super cute B&B that we absolutely loved!
- Hidden Pond - a few friends stayed here and it's lovely!!
What to eat + drink:
- Duckfat Friteshack - go for the french fries and all the dips
- Eventide Oyster Co - one of the best lobster rolls of my life
- The Shop by Island Creek - get a few dozen oysters and some bubbles
- Central Provisions - little bites!!
- Fore Street - incredible seafood dinner
- The Honey Paw - 2 words.... Lobster Toast
- Scales - another option for a fab dinner
- Street & Co - one more dinner option for you!
- Tandem Coffee - be prepared to wait in a line but OMG good coffee
- Bard - more good coffee. Thomas did some serious research
- Speckled Ax - one more coffee spot depending on where in the city you are!
- Standard Baking Co - omg just get everything
- The Holy Donut - another line - but if you're into donuts, this is the place!
- The Lobster Shack at Two Lights - LOBSTER ROLL!!
- Bite into Maine - more lobster rolls!
- Rover Bagel - one of the best bagels of my life
- The Shop on Biddeford Pool - Lobster rolls + steamers!
- The Clam Shack - great lobster roll right in Kennebunkport! Go early to avoid lines
- Dock Square Coffee House - great coffee in Kbunk!
- Rococo Ice Cream - I mean, transports me right back to childhood with this quant little ice cream shop
- Mabels Lobster Claw - one of the best lobster rolls of the entire trip
- Nunan's Lobster Hut - another winner when it comes to lobster rolls
- Cape Porpoise Kitchen - get the cookies! OMG
- Forage - more bagels!!