Wow – it’s been a minute since we were able to do a travel guide!! But we’re back! So let’s kick things off with a guide to Maine!
Our trip to Maine was DELISH. We consumed approx 10 lobster rolls within 4 days, a few dozen oysters, countless cocktails and many other incredible bites. It was the perfect quick summer trip and I wish we would have stayed for weeks. Below you’ll find the highlights from our time in the Portland, Biddeford Pool and Kennebunkport area!
Where we stayed:
- The Langsford – super cute B&B that we absolutely loved!
- Hidden Pond – a few friends stayed here and it’s lovely!!
What to eat + drink:
- Duckfat Friteshack – go for the french fries and all the dips
- Eventide Oyster Co – one of the best lobster rolls of my life
- The Shop by Island Creek – get a few dozen oysters and some bubbles
- Central Provisions – little bites!!
- Fore Street – incredible seafood dinner
- The Honey Paw – 2 words…. Lobster Toast
- Scales – another option for a fab dinner
- Street & Co – one more dinner option for you!
- Tandem Coffee – be prepared to wait in a line but OMG good coffee
- Bard – more good coffee. Thomas did some serious research
- Speckled Ax – one more coffee spot depending on where in the city you are!
- Standard Baking Co – omg just get everything
- The Holy Donut – another line – but if you’re into donuts, this is the place!
- The Lobster Shack at Two Lights – LOBSTER ROLL!!
- Bite into Maine – more lobster rolls!
- Rover Bagel – one of the best bagels of my life
- The Shop on Biddeford Pool – Lobster rolls + steamers!
- The Clam Shack – great lobster roll right in Kennebunkport! Go early to avoid lines
- Dock Square Coffee House – great coffee in Kbunk!
- Rococo Ice Cream – I mean, transports me right back to childhood with this quant little ice cream shop
- Mabels Lobster Claw – one of the best lobster rolls of the entire trip
- Nunan’s Lobster Hut – another winner when it comes to lobster rolls
- Cape Porpoise Kitchen – get the cookies! OMG
- Forage – more bagels!!