So remember when we talked about my acai bowl obsession? It’s grown! Smoothie bowls are all over my life and I cannot be stopped!
The base of this one is my current smoothie obsession – a combo of almond milk, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and bananas. It’s basically a whole slew of super foods blended until it’s bright purple and gorgeous! THEN… here’s where it gets even better.
It’s topped with the most delicious granola of all times, Cascadian Farm French Vanilla Almond Granola! It’s the perfect combination of almonds, granola, vanilla, and sweetness and it’s incredible. Add on some fresh fruit and hop back in bed for a serious breakfast in bed situation that won’t disappoint! It’s fruity, crunchy, bright, vibrant and mega instagram friendly! (which is really what life is all about these days, right?)
Mixed Berry Smoothie Bowls with French Vanilla Almond Granola
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 ripe banana
- Cascadian Farms French Vanilla Almond Granola
- Shredded Coconut
- Fresh Blueberries
- Fresh Strawberries
- Fresh Mango
- Combine the ingredients for the smoothie base in a high-powered blender and blend for 2 minutes until smooth and thick.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and top with as much granola as your heart desired and the various fresh fruit.
- Serve immediately.