It's Friday! I'm ready for the weekend! Margaritas are on tap for the next few days and it's time for another easy entertaining recipe...Shrimp Fajitas!!
It's 20 minute or less meal, it's loaded with shrimp, tons of peppers including my favorite smoky poblano and then all the toppings! You can either serve it up over a salad, with rice and beans, wrapped in a tortilla... you name it. Def add some salsa of your choosing, perhaps some guacamole, and sprinkle on a little cheese if you're feeling jazzy. The result is a perfectly seasoned meal that will 100% make the whole family happy!!
- 1 poblano pepper thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper thinly sliced
- ½ yellow onion thinly sliced
- ½ red onion thinly sliced
For the Shrimp
- 1 ½ lb medium shrimp peeled and de-veined
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 ½ tablespoons Taco Fajita Señorita Seasoning
- Flour Tortillas
- Rice + Beans
- Sour Cream
- Lime Wedges
- Combine the lime juice, olive oil, garlic and Taco, Fajita Señorita Seasoning in a bowl and whisk to combine. Add the shrimp and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over high heat. Add a tablespoon of olive oil. Add the shrimp mixture, marinade included, and sauté until fully cooked. Using a pair of tongs, remove the shrimp from the skillet and add the vegetables. Sauté until tender and charred. Add the shrimp back into the cast iron skillet and toss to combine.
- Serve alongside flour tortillas and top with desired toppings such as avocado, sour cream, guacamole and fresh lime juice.
Loved this recipe! Onions in the fajitas were amazing and caramelized - I added extra! Perfect for Cinco de Mayo! Thanks Gaby!
Such an easy but wonderful recipe! The taco fajita senorita seasoning is everything. It felt like we were eating fajitas in a restaurant. Thank you Gaby for another amazing recipe!!!
I love this recipe and wanted to make it tonight and I don’t have quick access to go get your fajita mix. Last time I made this recipe you included which spices and their quantities - do you still have that available somewhere?
I just made this for dinner tonight. Absolutely delicious. Thank you
Can't wait for the fajita weekend!
This was delicious. Very easy after everything is cut up and ready to go. Yum!
these look totally easy and so good!
Look at these gorgeous little shrimp! Mmmm!
Look at how fantastic these tacos are!! Love them.
What a fabulous dinner to try soon!
Oh wow!! So delicious looking!
So special and easy!!
I haven't seen Poblano peppers over here. (UK) What do you suggest I use instead?
This looks totally awesome. Can hardly wait to try it.
This is a great, quick and tasty meal! We LOVE fajitas!!