It’s Friday! I’m ready for the weekend! Margaritas are on tap for the next few days and it’s time for another easy entertaining recipe…Shrimp Fajitas!!
It’s 20 minute or less meal, it’s loaded with shrimp, tons of peppers including my favorite smoky poblano and then all the toppings! You can either serve it up over a salad, with rice and beans, wrapped in a tortilla… you name it. Def add some salsa of your choosing, perhaps some guacamole, and sprinkle on a little cheese if you’re feeling jazzy. The result is a perfectly seasoned meal that will 100% make the whole family happy!!
- 1 poblano pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ yellow onion , thinly sliced
- ½ red onion , thinly sliced
- 1 ½ lb medium shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Taco, Fajita Señorita Seasoning
- Flour Tortillas
- Rice + Beans
- Sour Cream
- Lime Wedges
- Combine the lime juice, olive oil, garlic and Taco, Fajita Señorita Seasoning in a bowl and whisk to combine. Add the shrimp and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over high heat. Add a tablespoon of olive oil. Add the shrimp mixture, marinade included, and sauté until fully cooked. Using a pair of tongs, remove the shrimp from the skillet and add the vegetables. Sauté until tender and charred. Add the shrimp back into the cast iron skillet and toss to combine.
- Serve alongside flour tortillas and top with desired toppings such as avocado, sour cream, guacamole and fresh lime juice.
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!