Anything that sparkles is my jam. Diamonds. Drinks. You name it! So this Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade is right up my alley!
Grab the recipe below for a super easy homemade lemonade that you’ll want to make on repeat all summer long!
And be sure to check out the entire spread I did for Anthropologie plus more recipes to put together the most epic Memorial Day menu of all times!
Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
- 3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1- liter bottle 33.8 ounces chilled sparkling water
- Ice cubes
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- Super thin lemon slices for garnish
- Combine raspberries, sugar, and 1/2 cup water in medium saucepan. Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves and berries begin to break down. Increase heat and boil for about 3 minutes. Strain raspberry mixture into bowl, pressing on solids to extract as much liquid as possible; discard solids in strainer. Chill until cold.
- Stir raspberry syrup, lemon juice, and sparkling water in large pitcher to blend. Garnish with fresh raspberries and thin sliced of lemons.