Anything that sparkles is my jam. Diamonds. Drinks. You name it! So this Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade is right up my alley!
Grab the recipe below for a super easy homemade lemonade that you’ll want to make on repeat all summer long!
And be sure to check out the entire spread I did for Anthropologie plus more recipes to put together the most epic Memorial Day menu of all times!
Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
- 3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1- liter bottle 33.8 ounces chilled sparkling water
- Ice cubes
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- Super thin lemon slices for garnish
- Combine raspberries, sugar, and 1/2 cup water in medium saucepan. Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves and berries begin to break down. Increase heat and boil for about 3 minutes. Strain raspberry mixture into bowl, pressing on solids to extract as much liquid as possible; discard solids in strainer. Chill until cold.
- Stir raspberry syrup, lemon juice, and sparkling water in large pitcher to blend. Garnish with fresh raspberries and thinly sliced lemons.
Photo by Matt Armendariz / Food Styling by Adam Pearson / Recipe by What’s Gaby Cooking
Seriously straight out of a magazine girl! Gorgeous and perfect for summer!
Raspberry Lemonade is one of my favorite summer drinks!
I absolutely love your recipes! I am a new blogger myself and you inspire me a lot. I am a high school student and my teacher Mrs. Nakamoto (she said she is a good friend of yours) recommended me to follow your page and I absolutely love it! Keep up the good work! 🙂
I love that you made this with sparkling water instead of regular old water. Fun photos!