Get ready for some incredibly refreshing Citrus Pineapple Sangria!
Sangria is almost too easy to make! It’s wine, brandy, some fruit and maybe a bit of bubbles if you want to liven things up! This Sparkling Citrus Pineapple Sangria is loaded with all the flavor from lemons, lime, oranges, pineapple, basil AND mint. It’s also the perfect batch cocktail to make and let sit for the day while you serve yourself and your friends/family while you hang outside in your backyard.
One quick note on batch cocktails: the recipe below makes 4 servings. If you look at the recipe box on my site, you can toggle the recipe up to make 8 or 12 servings instead. Batch cocktails mean you can make everything ahead of time, let it sit in the fridge and then serve as needed. No futzing required. Just be sure to give the pitcher a quick stir before pouring your next drink so everything is evenly incorporated.
Need a few more Sangria options:
- Stone Fruit and Strawberry Sangria (white wine based and feel free to add another other types of fruit that are seasonal into the recipe!)
- Strawberry and Peach Rosé Sangria (rosé wine based and feel free to add another other types of fruit that are seasonal into the recipe!)
- Cranberry and Orange Red Sangria (red wine based and feel free to add another other types of fruit that are seasonal into the recipe!)
Citrus Pineapple Sangria
- 2 lemons thinly sliced
- 2 limes thinly sliced
- 1 orange thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint torn into pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh basil torn into pieces
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup sparkling lime water
- 3 ounces brandy
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- Combine everything into a large pitcher and stir to combine! Let sit for 1-4 hours before serving. Serve over ice.