I’ve been on the Rosé train for a while now and I’m obsessed. What’s not to love about drinking pink wine?! It’s a necessity for any summer soiree. Plus it makes you feel extra special when you make a Rosé Sangria.
I’ve been on a bit of a sangria kick lately. I think it’s because there is such an abundance of insanely delicious fruit at the markets right now, I feel compelled to throw all of it into my drink.
1- Rosé, I’m obsessed. 2- Basil. Basil in cocktails is totally my jam. 3- Peaches. I literally cannot get enough.
Strawberry and Peach Rosé Sangria
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup sliced peaches
- 1 bottle Rosé
- 1 bottle Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 cup chilled club soda or sparkling water
- 10-20 basil leaves
- Add the sugar and brandy to a large pitcher and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the fresh fruit, wine and club soda and stir to combine. Add the basil.
- Refrigerate the sangria for at least 6 hours before serving.
- Serve over ice.