Veggie Spring Roll Bowl are my new favorite way to lunch or dinner!
Living that bowl life REAL hard! Are you guys as equally as obsessed as me? I've been on the bowl kick for quite some time - there's even an entire chapter in my book (OUT TOMORROW!!!) that's dedicated to bowls! I can never get enough. This one is a spin on some veggie rolls that I recently had and split with some friends. It was delicious but the rolls weren't enough to fill me up. So I obvi made it bigger and better and turned it into a full meal.
Perfectly seasoned white rice with all the fantastic veggies that go in a spring roll and then drizzled with the sauce! You'll want it on repeat for the foreseeable future! Feel free to get jazzy with the add ons too! Extra herbs, nuts, other random vegetables... you name it. It's all fair game! Just don't skimp on seasoning the rice with the rice wine vinegar - it makes all the difference in the world!!
Veggie Spring Roll Bowl
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 Persian cucumbers thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 mango thinly sliced
- 3 scallions thinly sliced
- Fresh mint
- Fresh basil
- Fresh cilantro
- 2 avocados
- Sliced jalapenos
- Chopped peanuts
For the sauce:
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- Cook the rice according to the package directions. Once cooked, add the vinegar and toss to combine.
- Prep all the veggies and toss together in a large bowl.
- For the sauce, combine everything in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Divide the rice mixture into bowls and evenly distribute the veggies on top. Drizzle with the sauce and serve immediately.