You knew it had to happen sooner or later, right?
I mean slutty brownies were super delish. So slutty blondies had to make an appearance!
It’s a bit of a risqué name but they are dangerously good. Addictive I’d say.
Similar to the slutty brownies, it’s a cookie layer, sugar cookies in this case, golden oreos, and a layer of blondie brownies.
I threw in some white chocolate chips for good measure. Next time I’d add a few butterscotch chips too. Because I’m fancy like that. And what’s wrong with a total sugar bomb of a dessert every once in a while?
I found some of those Golden Oreo’s at the market a few weeks back, and grabbed some because, well, I just had to. Koko had the brilliant idea of whipping up a slutty blondie recipe and here you have it!
For the Brownie layer:
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the butter and transfer into a mixing bowl. Add the brown sugar and whisk to combine. Add the vanilla and egg and continue to whisk until totally incorporated.
- In another bowl mix together the dry ingredients, flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until fully combined. Stir in the white chocolate and set the batter aside
For the Cookie Dough layer:
- Cream together the butter and sugars in a mixer. Add the egg and vanilla, making sure to scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl. Add the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder and mix on low until everything is incorporated. Set aside.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line the bottom of a 9x9 baking pan with tin foil and then spray the tin foil with a layer of baking spray.
- Layer the cookie dough on the bottom of a 9x9 baking pan, pressing down to form the bottom of the slutty brownies.
- Layer as many oreos that will fit on top of the cookie dough. No need to overlap. One single layer will do.
- Since the blondie brownie batter is thick, carefully press the brownie batter on top of the oreo layer and make sure it's even on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Test with a knife to see if the center is done. If the knife comes out clean, let the brownies rest before serving. If the knife comes out with batter still on it, allow the brownies to bake about 5 minutes more.
- Serve with ice cream if desired :)