Baked Brie is the ultimate cheesy appetizer for any party. What could possibly be better than a wheel of brie cheese topped with flaky puff pastry and baked until its all gooey and amazing on the inside. Ya, that’s right. Not much can top that! Baked Brie is going on to be on my Christmas menu and my New Years menu along with my famous Stuffed Mushrooms! And my guests will be lucky if they get any – because there is a good chance that its gone within the first 2 minutes of me taking it out of the oven!
You can jazz up your baked brie with lots of different things. I like to add some raspberry preserves to mine, but you can use any kind of preserves you prefer! Orange marmalade would be another great addition. Or throw in some fresh herbs before you wrap everything up in puff pastry. Oh, the possibilities are endless!
It will be the talk of any party and will be devoured in seconds. (Especially if I am at your party!) Another great thing about baked brie is you can seriously serve it with anything, crostini, pita, whatever kind of bread you have on hand!
Baked Brie + Raspberry Preserves
- 1 sheet frozen prepared puff pastry 11 x 17 inches, defrosted
- 1 wheel brie cheese about 5-inches round
- 2 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 4 tbsp sliced almonds toasted
- Place the puff pastry on a baking sheet. Spread the jam and the sliced almonds on the de-thawed puff pastry
- Place the wheel of Brie on top of the puff pastry
- Wrap the Brie with the puff pastry, and flip so that the preserved and almonds are facing up.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until golden brown. Serve with crackers, pita chips or Crostinis