It’s always time for fries, am I right?! Specifically these Everything Home Fries that you’re going to LOVE!!
I love a potato. Really it’s fantastic in any way, shape or form. But there’s something particularly satisfying about a homemade batch of home fries. I’ve made these countless ways before but recently I started putting This Is Everything seasoning on them while they are cooking and it takes them to a whole new level. Add to that a big pile of ketchup on the side and it’s game over.
By now we’re all well aware of my ketchup obsessed. I put it on home fries, grilled cheese, hot dogs, hamburgers, eggs, you name it. I can never get enough. I’m all about the Hunt’s Best Ever Ketchup because it’s actually the best. It’s 100% natural and made with no high fructose corn syrup. It’s thicker and richer than traditional Hunt’s ketchup, which makes the perfect accompaniment to fries or basically everything else that calls for a hit of ketchup. None of that runny ketchup business over here - that’s just not acceptable!! We need the REAL DEAL PEOPLE!
All that said, if you don’t already have a bottle or two on hand, go remedy that immediately and then whip up some home fries to go on the side of your next burger night. I mean… a burger, these fries and a healthy does of Hunt’s Best Ever Ketchup all over everything… it really doesn’t get any better!!
Everything Home Fries
- 5-6 large Yukon Gold potatoes cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Gaby’s This is Everything Seasoning
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Hunt’s Best Ever Ketchup
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the potato wedges, 3 tablespoons of olive oil and salt and pepper in a zip top bag and shake to combine. Transfer the potatoes a parchment lined baking sheet and evenly spread out the wedges. Transfer to the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, flipping once, until evenly baked and golden brown. About 10 minutes before they are done, sprinkle with the This Is Everything seasoning, and toss to coat. Rearrange the fries on the baking sheet and finish roasting.
- Taste and season with extra salt and pepper as needed