Fresh Peach Mojitos are here to celebrate the end of summer!
Last summer cocktail coming in hot! I’d say we had quite the summer when it comes to cocktails! I’ve been trying to build out the drink section of the site for the past few years and stockpiling recipes – and after today, we’re pretty much set when it comes to fresh, California – inspired drinks! Stay tuned this fall for some classic cocktail recipes as Thomas has been working on his Manhattan, Gin & Tonic and Negroni game!
Anyways, back to the Fresh Peach Mojitos. We all know and love a traditional Mojito right? Just that smell of fresh mint being muddled into the bottom of the glass is enough to transport my mind to an instant vacation! This version is just like the OG but with freshly made peach puree. Add a few sliced of perfectly ripe peaches to your blender, along with some lime juice, and the base of this cocktail is ready to roll. You can prep it ahead of time if you’d like, just chill in the fridge until ready to serve. Add that’s left is a little rum, a little sparkling water to give it some bubbles and extra mint! Peach Mojitos for everyone! Enjoy!
Fresh Peach Mojitos
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, loosely packed
- 1 cup sliced peaches (skin removed)
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup clear rum (plus more as needed)
- sparkling water or club soda to taste
- fresh peach slices and mint for garnish
- Muddle the mint leaves in 4 glasses
- Meanwhile, combine the lime juice and peaches in a blender and blend until smooth. Divide the puree between the bottom of the glasses and then fill the glasses with ice. Pour the rum over the ice and then top the glasses off with cold sparkling water. Gently stir the drinks, garnish as desired and serve immediately