Now that we’re all aware of what Garlic Sauce is… we’re making Garlic Sauce Pasta! Obviously.
It once upon a time had a different name, but times change, we’re growing, learning and moving forward it’s only going to be referred to as Garlic Sauce Pasta from here on out. Also because we cannot control the way google terms show up in your search results, this might show up as something else but know that we are working every day to SEO garlic sauce. xx
When I first made Garlic Sauce Pasta on insta-stories (way back when) it was on a whim because I hadn’t had dinner and it was 9pm and I needed something stat. Hanger (hungry + anger) was setting in! Naturally I reverted back to my 7 year old self and made the pasta I would order on Tuesday nights at Italian Night our tennis club.
All the adults would get fancy pastas and I remember vividly walking up to the pasta station and knowing exactly what I wanted. I wanted an olive oil sauce with tons of garlic and lemon and cheese. That’s it. I’d add extra salt and pepper once I got back to my fam and then HOSE it. I’ve since upped the ante, added my Go-To Seasoning blend for maximum flavor and life is looking pretty good!!
Garlic Sauce Pasta for those nights when you’re in a rush and you just need something dependable… let’s do this! Garlic Sauce is LIFE
What you’ll need:
Garlic Sauce Pasta
- 1/2 cup garlic sauce (recipe below)
- 8 ounces linguini
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
For the Garlic Sauce
- 1 cup olive oil
- 10 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1-2 teaspoons teaspoons Gaby’s Go To Seasoning
- 1 whole lemon zested
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Drain and add the garlic sauce and mozzarella.
- Toss to combine and melt the cheese. Adjust salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve immediately.
To make the Garlic Sauce
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a skillet. Once hot, add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds until fragrant. Remove from the heat, add the red pepper flakes, Gaby’s Go To and lemon zest. Stir to combine