It’s time we talk about my all time favorite life altering Garlic Sauce!
It once upon a time had a different name, but times change, we’re growing, learning and moving forward it’s only going to be referred to as Garlic Sauce from here on out. Also because we cannot control the way google terms show up in your search results, this might show up as something else but know that we are working every day to SEO garlic sauce. xx
Garlic Sauce is basically the most delicious, addictive, easy olive oil based sauce out there. You can’t go wrong. It takes less than 2 minutes to make and you have multiple servings at your disposal!
It’s perfect for a multitude of things! You can use it for dipping bread. You can slather it all over your roasted veggies. Add some balsamic vinegar and use it as a dressing. Toss it into pasta or any other grain of your choosing. Drizzle it on top of fish, chicken or meat, add it to some popcorn… literally go to town! You won’t regret it. I’ve been making this in various forms for years and I can never get enough and now I’ve added my added my new Go-To Seasoning blend for maximum flavor! It’s the right thing to do.
You can keep the Garlic Sauce stored in an airtight container in the fridge for a few weeks! If it hardens up, just take it out of the fridge a bit before using and let it come to room temp. Or nuke it in the microwave for a few seconds until smooth!! Enjoy! xx
- 1 cup olive oil
- 10 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1-2 teaspoons Gaby’s Go To Seasoning
- 1 lemon zested
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a skillet. Once hot, add the garlic and saute for 30 seconds until fragrant. Remove from the heat, add the red pepper flakes, Gaby’s Go To and lemon zest. Stir to combine. Let cool and reserve.
- Can be used as a dip with bread, tossed into pasta with cheese, drizzled on top of a salad for dressing, etc.