It’s time we talk about Garlic Crack Sauce!
Garlic Crack Sauce is basically the most delicious, addictive, easy olive oil based sauce out there. You can’t go wrong. It takes less than 2 minutes to make and you have multiple servings at your disposal!
It’s perfect for a multitude of things! You can use it for dipping bread. You can slather it all over your roasted veggies. Add some balsamic vinegar and use it as a dressing. Toss it into pasta or any other grain of your choosing. Drizzle it on top of fish, chicken or meat, add it to some popcorn… literally go to town! You won’t regret it. I’ve been making this in various forms for years and I can never get enough and now I’ve added my added my new Go-To Seasoning blend for maximum flavor! It’s the right thing to do.
You can keep the Garlic Crack Sauce stored in an airtight container in the fridge for a few weeks! If it hardens up, just take it out of the fridge a bit before using and let it come to room temp. Or nuke it in the microwave for a few seconds until smooth!! Enjoy! xx
- 1 cup olive oil
- 10 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1-2 teaspoons Gaby’s Go To Seasoning
- 1 lemon, zested
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a skillet. Once hot, add the garlic and saute for 30 seconds until fragrant. Remove from the heat, add the red pepper flakes, Gaby’s Go To and lemon zest. Stir to combine. Let cool and reserve.
- Can be used as a dip with bread, tossed into pasta with cheese, drizzled on top of a salad for dressing, etc.
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!