Ginger Soy Herb Salad – it’s quite possibly the most refreshing spring / summer time salad of all time!!
I’m a bit of a salad snob. I love them. They need a few mandatory things though in order to make me happy. Avocado is non-negotiable. Lots of different flavors and textures. And they need to be substantial! This one is loaded with tons of fresh herbs, ripe avocados, thinly sliced radishes and some farmers market lettuce, this Ginger Soy Herb Salad is one for the rotation! It’s perfect alongside the Bo Ssam Dinner Party menu but it’s also perfect on it’s own. Serve it up with some grilled fish, shrimp, steak or chicken and it’s a meal in itself!
Ginger Soy Herb Salad
- 6 cups assorted salad greens
- Handful of fresh basil
- Handful of fresh mint
- 4 persian cucumbers, sliced
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 6 scallions, sliced
- 2-3 assorted radishes, thinly sliced
For the Ginger-Soy Vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- Combine all the ingredients for the salad in a large bowl.
- Whisk the ingredients for the Ginger-Soy Vinaigrette in a small bowl and taste. Adjust seasoning as needed. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the salad, toss to combine and serve as needed.