I'm prefacing the following statement with the fact that I know this is a bold claim. But I'm not backing down. These Lemon Pepper Parmesan Wings are truly the best wings you'll ever make in your life.
WOW WOW WOW as Poppy would say. These Lemon Pepper Parmesan Wings are next level amazing. Truly the most perfect wings to date. Lemon Pepper Parmesan seasoning, and extra parmesan sauce that gets topped once the wings are crispy, and then some extra lemon and salt to bring it all together... HOLD THE PHONE THESE WILL WIN ANY GAME DAY PARTY.
I'm not even exaggerating when I tell you that when we shot these at the studio last week, all 5 of us sat around the table and ate them one by one, in silence, licking our fingers, until they were gone.
Your welcome to use your favorite Lemon Pepper seasoning - but this one is obviously my favorite!! Other than that, you don't need anything fancy to make these. Just make sure you buy the wings that are already separated. As in the drumette and the wingette are separated from each other. That way you'll get the crispiest wings and don't have to worry about roasting them a little longer.
These bake at 425 degrees until done and then get coated with a butter mixture that will have you licking your fingers for hours. I promise, you'll be obsessed. Add them to your Super Bowl Menu round up and thank me later!
If you need more game day recipe inspiration - check out this round of 100+ What's Gaby Cooking recipes that make for the perfect finger food while watching a game.
Lemon Pepper Parmesan Wings
For the Wings:
- 2-3 dozen chicken wings
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons What's Gaby Cooking lemon pepper parmesan seasoning
For the Sauce:
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lemon zested and juiced plus more for serving
- ¾ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese plus more for garnish
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Pat dry wings and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season What's Gaby Cooking lemon pepper parmesan seasoning seasoning on both sides with a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, flipping halfway through and adding extra seasoning if needed.
- Just before the wings are done, make the sauce by melting the butter in a small saucepan on low heat. Add the olive oil, garlic, lemon zest and juice and parmesan cheese. Once fragrant, remove from heat and toss onto cooked wings.
- Drizzle the sauce once the wings are out of the oven. Toss the wings so they’re all coated. Sprinkle some more What's Gaby Cooking lemon pepper parmesan seasoning on top along with more parmesan cheese, fresh lemon juice and salt to taste.