I’m not a picky eater by any means, but I’m not a fan of overcooked eggplants. This Spicy Stir Fried Eggplant is amazing because it’s quick and easy, super flavorful, and cooked to perfection.
It’s also a part of my Korean BBQ Dinner Party – which you should totally make this season. It’s incredible!
Spicy Stir Fried Eggplant
- 3 japanese eggplant sliced on a bias half moon
- 1 serrano sliced thin
- 1 fresno sliced thin
- 2 green onions sliced on a bias
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ – 1 tablespoon korean red pepper flakes
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add eggplants and saute for 1 minute. Next, add the peppers and green onion and saute 4-5 minutes until the eggplant is cooked.
- Add the garlic, soy sauce, sugar, and red pepper flakes, until thoroughly mixed. Let continue to cook for 2-3 minutes and then remove from heat. Adjust seasoning as needed and serve.