A great quick and easy side or salad with rice for days when you're feeling a little lazy.
It’s also a part of my Korean BBQ Dinner Party – which you should totally make this season. It’s incredible!
Spicy Cucumber Salad (Cucumber Muchim)
- 4-5 Persian cucumber roll cut
- ¼ yellow onion thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Gochujang
- 2 tablespoons water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Slice the persian cucumbers and combine with the sliced onion, set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the gochujang, gochugaru, water, salt, garlic, sugar, sesame oil, and sesame seeds. Add cucumbers and onions and toss to coat well. Let sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.