It’s TV binge watching season and I’m in it to win it! It’s cold and let’s all cuddle up on the couch and chill. Below you’ll find my Top 20 Favorite Binge-Worthy Shows along with some recipes / snacks to make while you enjoy them!! And if I missed anything, shout it out in the comments below!
The Crown – hands down the best show ever
Madame Secretary – obsessed with all things Tea Leoni
Stranger Things – season 2 was just as good!
Godless – new Netflix show and it’s amazing
Game of Thrones – JON SNOW FOREVER
Big Little Lies – omg. pure perfection. every episode was incredible
Homeland – been a fan since day 1
Billions – fascinating!
Narcos – one of my favorites of all times.
Good Girls Revolt – on Amazon and it’s everything. Binged it in 2 days.
The Fall – oooooo so dark, and so good!
Westworld – is this going to be real life one day?
Orphan Black – beyond impressed with this one
Sons of Anarchy – Love me some Jax Teller
Ozark – it’s so dark!! and fantastic
Outlander – Jamie Fraiser for LIFE
Friday Night Lights – the best
Luther – obsessed
Breaking Bad – if you haven’t seen it, GET ON IT
Downton Abbey – YES
- Chefs Table – OBSESSED. Not really a binge watching show though, we just watch one every few days and it keeps me endlessly inspired. I’ve watched the Nancy Silverton episode 4 times.
- The Defiant Ones – it’s a quick 4 episode special and I’ve never been more inspired after watching something.
- The Keepers – fascinating and depressing all at the same time.
- Ballers – I mean, it’s the best. And I want to be BFF’s with the rock.
- True Detective – Season 1 ONLY, season 2 was a full on disaster!
- Bloodline – only 1 1/2 seasons through, but I need to get my game face on this holiday season and catch up.
- Black Mirror – haven’t started but it’s on my list!
- OA – haven’t started but it’s on my list!
- A place to call Home – haven’t started but it’s on my list!
- Handmaids Tail – haven’t started but it’s on my list!
- Mindhunter – haven’t started but it’s on my list!
And while we’re at it… a few of my favorite documentaries (most are on Netflix)
- Blackfish – get ready to ugly cry.
- The Ivory Game
- Before the Flood
- Virunga – LMK if you’re ready to go to Rwanda and save the gorillas after you watch this one!
- Racing Extinction
And equally as important as what’s on TV… what to make while you’re mid-binge!
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!