It’s TV binge watching season and I’m in it to win it! It’s cold and let’s all cuddle up on the couch and chill. Below you’ll find my updated Top 20 Favorite Binge-Worthy Shows along with some recipes / snacks to make while you enjoy them!! And if I missed anything, shout it out in the comments below!
- The Crown – hands down the best show ever. Season 3 just came out and it’s fascinating!
- Peaky Blinders – the best thing I’ve seen since Breaking Bad
- Stranger Things! For some reason the seasons are getting better and better!
- Handmaids Tale – all about it!
- Game of Thrones – JON SNOW FOREVER
- Big Little Lies – omg. pure perfection. every episode was incredible and season 2 was just as intense.
- Homeland – been a fan since day 1
- Billions – fascinating!
- Narcos + Narcos Mexico – It’s so freaking fantastic. And dark. And violent – so be warned.
- The Fall – oooooo so dark, and so good!
- Jack Ryan – ALL DAY LONG. And season 2 just came out!
- Sons of Anarchy – and oldie but goodie, love me some Jax Teller
- Ozark – it’s so dark!! and fantastic and season 2 was even better than season 1 if that’s possible!
- Unbelievable – a quick watch but if you like dark twisted investigative shows… you’ll love it
- Bodyguard – on Netflix. It’s SO good. Only 6 episodes but every minute is fantastic! Fingers crossed for season 2!
- Mindhunter – truly one of the best things I’ve ever watched.
- Fleabag – OMG YES YES YES
- Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – I’m hooked!
- Westworld – love love love!
- The Morning Show – not quite bingeable because they roll out every week… but so good.
Honorable mentions that really shouldn’t be missed:
- Chernobyl – seriously fascinating and depressing all at the same time.
- Happy Valley – all about those BBC dramas!
- Outlander – Jamie Fraiser for LIFE
- Chefs Table – OBSESSED. Not really a binge watching show though, we just watch one every few days and it keeps me endlessly inspired. I’ve watched the Nancy Silverton episode 4 times.
- The Defiant Ones – it’s a quick 4 episode special and I’ve never been more inspired after watching something.
- Dirty John – The podcast was EVERYTHING
- The Keepers – fascinating and depressing all at the same time.
- Ballers – I mean, it’s the best. And I want to be BFF’s with The Rock.
- True Detective – Season 1 and 3 ONLY, season 2 was a full on disaster!
- Bloodline – yessssss
- Good Girls Revolt – on Amazon and it’s everything. Binged it in 2 days.
- Happy Valley – quite possibly one of the best shows ever invented.
- Broadchurch – dark and twisted and SO FREAKING GOOD.
And some old school favorites:
- Friday Night Lights – the best
- Luther – obsessed
- Orphan Black – beyond impressed with this one
- Breaking Bad – if you haven’t seen it, GET ON IT
- Downton Abbey – YES
- The Americans – obviously
And while we’re at it… a few of my favorite documentaries
- Blackfish – get ready to ugly cry.
- The Ivory Game
- Before the Flood
- Virunga – LMK if you’re ready to go to Rwanda and save the gorillas after you watch this one!
- Racing Extinction
And equally as important as what’s on TV… what to make while you’re mid-binge!