Chocolate is the fastest way to my heart. And I’m gonna go out on a limb and say it probably is the way to a lot of peoples hearts. So I’ve created the ultimate triple chocolate brownies that will make you swoon. Loaded with Vahlrona cocoa powder, bittersweet chocolate and dark chocolate, these are the ultimate chocolate treat.
Valentine’s day is tomorrow, just in case you didn’t already know. And if you’re one of those people who forgot, I’m glad I can be here for you to remind you of such things 🙂 It’s a very important day. I mean what other day is it perfectly acceptable to eat all the chocolate you can possible find?
So if you’re like me, and don’t really do the whole gift exchange thing for Valentine’s Day, and opt for an edible treat, this is what you need to do.
Make these Triple Chocolate Brownies immediately.
You can make them for yourself and share them with someone you love. Or you can make them and give them all to someone you love. Clearly I’ll be doing the first option as I’m not good at parting ways with delicious and chewy bites of dense triple chocolate brownies.
And let me tell you, whomever you choose to share these with, well, they will basically love you forever.
And if you happen to serve this brownie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, well I think you’re going to win the award for best Valentine’s ever.
Here’s the recipe…
Triple Chocolate Brownies
- 5 oz. bittersweet chocolate chopped
- 2 oz. dark chocolate chopped
- 8 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp. vahlrona cocoa powder
- 1¼ cups white sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the bittersweet chocolate, dark chocolate and butter over low heat. Gently stir the mixture until everything is melted together. Turn off the heat and add the cocoa powder and the sugar. Stir to combine.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and stir to combine until the eggs are fully incorporated. Add the vanilla and salt and combine. Add the flour and lightly stir until just incorporated.
- Transfer the batter to a foil lined and sprayed 9x9 baking dish. Bake for 30-33 minutes in your pre-heated oven.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for at least 1 hour before cutting.
- Dust with powdered sugar if desired before serving