Omg it’s been months in the making and here it is! The new What’s Gaby Cooking Kitchen and OMG I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE IN LOVE!! Take a tour below. I’ll be linking sources to everything we used as well! If I missed anything that you’re curious about, just leave and comment and I’ll update!
Here she is in all her glory!! The new HQ for What’s Gaby Cooking! Home of all the recipe development that’s coming to the blog, a place to shoot our next book, a place for IG Lives, the place where we’ll teach Poppy all about food, and hopefully a place to entertain again someday…. I AM OBSESSED!!
Before we get into the after pics… take a look at what it was like when we bought the house last year!!
And now… the after!
All large appliances are Sub Zero, Wolf and Cove! I’ve been cooking with these appliances since my old private chef life and I have always been obsessed. It’s a dream come true to have them in my own kitchen now! Nitty gritty of the appliances are here:
- 48″ Dual Fuel Range – 6 Burners and Infrared Griddle
- 24″ Cove Dishwashers
- 42″ Classic French Door Fridge Freezer // Panel Ready
- 24″ Microwave
- 46″ Pro Hood Liner (22-inches deep)
- Backsplash Tile: Fireclay 4×4 in Limestone
- White Paint: Benjamin Moore custom flat white, if you give them these numbers, they’ll match it for you Y3-0.1875, S1-0.0625, W1-8
- Cabinet Color: we matched to Portola Home Again
Can we talk about these fixtures!! Everything is from Rejuvenation and let me tell you, when we went to go pick everything out, I was in heaven! We ended up going with the Sutton collection for the kitchen!! Just wait until the bathroom is done and you see what we did in there!
- Widespread Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer
- Single Hole Kitchen Faucet with Sprayer (for the prep sink)
- Wall Mount Pot Filler
Okay lets talk about this bar!! It’s a custom design from our designers Thea Home and it’s made by this incredible wood worker Eric, here in LA! it’s basically a wooden bar WRAPPED IN LEATHER!! We built it around all of our other Sub Zero appliances and it’s truly a work of art! He somehow managed to take the panel ready Sub Zero appliances and wrap them in leather. Truly a magician!
- Contractors: Lyons Development – never have I EVER heard of anyone finishing on time and within budget and OMG WE DID!! I cried happy tears!!
- Designers: Thea Home – easily the most dynamic mother daughter duo!! And the fact that Dorianne (the daughter) went to culinary school makes their kitchen NEXT LEVEL AMAZING
- Cabinet Maker: Don’s Cabinets – he’s a magician!!
- This is who did our marble counter treatment so we can spill lemon juice and other acidic things on our marble without destroying it! Shoot them an email, ask for Ted. He’ll help you find someone in your area!
- Painters: TPG Group – truly truly an incredible group for painting anything you need in your home!! And wait until you see the Roman Clay and Lime Wash we did in the other parts of the house! They are so talented!
- Windows: Pella // Reserve Contemporary Collection
- In-Ceiling Speakers // Sonos (Thomas will share all those details soon)
- Marble Counters: Carrara Marble
- Stools // Restoration Hardware
- Reclaim Wood Cutting Boards + Wooden Bowls
- Kitchen Runner