Mushroom Chicken Parmesan Pasta is on the menu today and I am PUMPED!!
It’s one of my favorite weeknight meals and it seriously couldn’t be easier!!
- 10 ounces dry spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound crimini or baby bella mushrooms, finely dice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 pound ground chicken
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and return the pasta to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes until golden brown.
- Add the garlic, chicken, salt, and pepper and cook until the chicken is fully done.
- Spoon off and discard any fat. Add the tomatoes and their juices and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and stir in half of the Parmesan. Simmer until the sauce has thickened slightly, about 5 minutes
- Add the sauce to the pasta and toss. Divide among plates and sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan and the chives.
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!