I seem to be on quite the pie kick recently and today we’re rolling in hot with a Chocolate Dusted Peanut Butter Pie!!
I’ve mentioned it before but it bears repeating… if there is 1 thing I need to keep on hand at all times… it’s peanut butter. My husband is OBSESSED. Like if we ran out of peanut butter the world might stop. He’d probably go to the market first thing in the morning and stock up because without it, how can he make peanut butter toast in the morning?!?!? So I try to avoid any meltdowns by keeping it on hand at all times and whipping it into some fun creations from time to time to spice things up… like this Chocolate Dusted Peanut Butter Pie!
It couldn’t be easier to make and the chocolate shavings and whipped cream on top are basically gorgeous little additions that you 100% need in your life. Plus, hello, they are fun! Make it!!
- 25 whole chocolate sandwich cookies, such as Oreos
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup Smucker’s Natural Peanut Butter Creamy
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 16-ounces heavy cream, divided
- Whip all of the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Divide the mixture in half.
- Beat the peanut butter with the cream cheese until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Add in half of the whipped and beat until smooth, scraping the sides as needed.??Pour the filling into the crust, evening out the top with a knife or spatula. Chill for at least an hour before serving.
- Top with dollops of the whipped cream that you previously made and chocolate shavings. Serve as needed.
** This post is brought to you by Smucker’s. All content, ideas, and words are my own. Thanks for supporting the sponsors that allow me to create new and special content like this for What’s Gaby Cooking**
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!