Peach Tomato Caprese all weekend long. That’s the name of the game!
I think we’ve all probably had a caprese by now right? It’s the most epic combo of juicy ripe tomatoes and soft fresh mozzarella. Match made in heaven. But add some perfectly ripe summer peaches to the mix and it takes things up a notch!! And I feel like this Peach Tomato Caprese is without a doubt the right move this weekend!
I swiped the recipe from one of my favorite humans, Lauryn from The Skinny Confidential and put a little bit of a Gaby spin on it!
If you’ve never listened to Lauryn’s podcast, read her blog or book, watched her insta-stories, then you should know she is the epitome of a hustler plus she’s a dear friend. Put her podcast on your weekly to-do list! She’s got a take-no-prisoners attitude and she knows what she wants and she isn’t afraid to talk about ANYTHING! Plus I adore her!
Also totally obsessed with this salad so make it ASAP!
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 4 ripe peaches or nectarines, pitted and sliced
- 3 cups heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup baby mozzarella balls, halved
- Baby Basil leaves
- Maldon salt & freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt & freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Combine the ingredients for the salad on a large serving platter.
- Whisk the ingredients for the vinaigrette together. Drizzle over the top and serve.
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!