Broccolini Sausage Pizza with feta and mint is the latest and greatest addition to the WGC pizza family and it’s so freaking GOOD!
You know those flavor combos that you try and you’re like OMG THIS IS LIFE ALTERING? This pizza is one of those! Broccolini with Feta and Mint is out of this world. Add that to a pizza with some melted cheese and some spicy from the Fresno peppers and it’s game over.
Also it’s pretty much healthy because it’s vegetables on top of a pizza. So it’s a win win. So next time you’re doing pizza night (which at this point in our lives should probably be once a week) make this Broccolini Sausage Pizza! It’ll 100% be in your favorite recipe list forever and ever and ever!
- 1 pound pizza dough, at room temperature
- 2 links sweet Italian fennel sausage
- Olive oil
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella, torn into pieces
- 1/3 cup fresh feta (from a sheet), crumbled
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, tossed with olive oil
- 1 red Fresno chili, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded, plus more for serving
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Fresh mint for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Remove the sausage from the casing and sauté over medium high heat until cooked through and caramelized and golden brown.
- Form the pizza into 2 circle shapes.
- Brush the dough with a drizzle of olive oil, top with the torn mozzarella, feta, cooked sausage lemon zest, onion, garlic, red Fresno chili and broccolini. Season the top with salt, pepper, parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and the crust is golden and broccolini is charred. Season with more salt and pepper as needed and garnish with red pepper flakes, mint and lemon juice.
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!