We’re bringing back a weekly pizza night over here at WGC and today it comes in the form of Three Cheese Pizza.
This isn’t just any Three Cheese Pizza… it’s loaded with mozzarella, goat cheese and burrata. It’s the trifecta of cheeses on a pizza plus 2 kinds of pizza sauce. BRING IT ON.
Let’s break this down shall we. Typically I do a pizza with a ½ lb of crust… today we’re getting crazy and going with the full quantity of pizza dough. Delallo’s pizza dough kit is my go to. Everything is in one little package and you just add liquid. It’s simple, uber dependable and I LOVE it. It makes an excellent crust and it’s a great way to have an authentic dough on hand at all times. It’s also going to result in a puffier pizza which is perfect because wait until you hear what going on top.
There’s a duo of sauces on this Three Cheese Pizza pie… traditional red pizza sauce AND my basil vinaigrette. You know I keep that on hand in the fridge at all times, so it makes total sense to mix it with a pizza sauce and up the ante on the pizza game.
Once that’s all taken care of, you add mozzarella and goat cheese and bake it off. Top it with the queen of all cheeses, burrata… dust it with some red pepper flakes and finish it off with some fresh basil for garnish. Doesn’t get easier right? Plus it’s great for vegetarians. And if you want to add some prosciutto or crumbled bacon on top, be my guest!
Check out some of my other favorite pizzas here:
- Green Pizza (with Asparagus, Peas, Mint and Burrata)
- Sweet Corn and Basil Pizza
- White Pizza with Spinach and Lemon
- Garlic Mushroom & Spinach Pizza
- Burrata Snap Pea and Asparagus Pizza
- Southwestern Taco Pizza
- Broccolini Sausage Pizza
- Corn Cilantro Jalapeño Pizza
Stuck in a dinner rut? Looking for new delicious dinner ideas? Check out my roundup of 50+ easy dinner ideas here.
Three Cheese Pizza
- 1 lb Delallo pizza dough
- ⅓ cup Delallo pizza sauce
- ⅓ cup Basil Vinaigrette
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 4 ounces burrata cheese
- handful of fresh basil
- red pepper flakes
- Make the pizza dough according to the package directions.
- Pre-heat your oven to 500 degrees. Thirty minutes before cooking the pizza, put your pizza stone in the oven.
- Stretch out your pizza dough using your hands in a circular motion, then lay it on a flat surface and flatten it out using a rolling pin. If you have a pizza peel, sprinkle some flour on it and place the stretched out dough on the peel.
- Once your dough is flat and ready to be heated, use a spoon to spread the pizza sauce and basil vinaigrette all around the dough leaving a little bit for the crust. Top with the mozzarella and goat cheese
- Pop your pizza peel in the oven and slide it over the stone for 12-14 minutes, until the dough is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- After the pizza is cooked, pull out the pizza and tear the burrata into pieces and place on top. Top with basil, salt, and red pepper flakes. Cut into 6-8 slices and serve immediately.
Photo by Matt Armendariz / Food Styling by Adam Pearson / Recipe from What’s Gaby Cooking
** This post is brought to you by Delallo. All content, ideas, and words are my own. Thanks for supporting the sponsors that allow me to create new and special content like this for What’s Gaby Cooking**