Can you tell I’m ready for spring / summer? It’s time. I need it in my life. And this Avocado Toast with Corn and Goat Cheese needs to be in my life on a daily basis.
We’ve all seen avocado toast like 100 million times, but it will never get old. I always jazz it up with different toppings, textures, and top it off with some crunchy salt and freshly cracked black pepper. It makes me endlessly happy and this is my latest ode to avocado toast.
Goat Cheese. Charred Corn. Chives. Lemon. Salt. Pepper. Voila. Works for breakfast, lunch or even dinner!
Avocado toast with corn is truly a match made in heaven. The creaminess from the avocado is the perfect match for the pop of flavor from the corn. You could do raw corn too if you’re not quite ready to fire up your grill – still delicious and yes you can eat raw corn. Here’s my go-to way on making charred corn!
Check out all of my favorite Avo Toast inspired Breakfast Recipes:
Charred Corn and Goat Cheese Avocado Toast
- 2 pieces pretty thick cut bread
- 1 1/2 avocado
- freshly squeeze lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese crumbled
- 1 ear corn charred
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped chives
- Toast the pieces of bread until the bread is just golden brown.
- Remove the pits from the avocado and discard. Remove the avocado from the skin and place the avocado flesh into a medium bowl and mash it with a fork and a squeeze of the fresh lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Slater the mashed avocado on top of the toast, followed by the crumbled goat cheese, charred corn and chopped chives.
- Season with Maldon and freshly cracked black pepper. Serve immediately.