Let’s be honest here – Thanksgiving is amazing – but we can’t let the celebration come to a close after the big day…. let’s make a Leftover Turkey Panini on Friday. Consider it fuel for Black Friday shopping. You’re welcome.
I’ll be whipping these up come Friday, doing a bit of black Friday online shopping and basking in a day off!! Happy Thanksgiving – hope you all have a lovely holiday and stuff yourself with delicious food.
- Turkey Meat, sliced or shredded
- French Bread slices
- 2-3 tablespoons pesto
- slices of Brie
- 1 Roasted Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- olive oil as needed
- Plug in your panini press and let is get hot.
- Brush the olive oil on one side of each piece of bread. These are the sides that will be touching the panini press.
- Place a piece of bread on a plate, olive oil side down. Spread on the pesto and then layer on the turkey, brie and red pepper. Top with the remaining piece of bread, olive oil side up.
- Place into panini press and close. Let it toast for about 5 minutes until its golden brown on the top and bottom. Remove, slice and serve.
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!