Let's be honest here - Thanksgiving is amazing - but we can't let the celebration come to a close after the big day.... let's make a Leftover Turkey Panini on Friday. Consider it fuel for Black Friday shopping. You're welcome.
I mean, what could I possibly say about this? Anything that involved grilled bread, melted brie cheese, pesto and leftover turkey meat is basically amazing. And then cranberry sauce on the side? Perfection!
I'll be whipping these up come Friday, doing a bit of black Friday online shopping and basking in a day off!! Happy Thanksgiving - hope you all have a lovely holiday and stuff yourself with delicious food.
Leftover Turkey Panini
- Turkey Meat sliced or shredded
- French Bread slices
- 2-3 tablespoons pesto
- slices of Brie
- 1 Roasted Red Bell Pepper sliced
- olive oil as needed
- Plug in your panini press and let is get hot.
- Brush the olive oil on one side of each piece of bread. These are the sides that will be touching the panini press.
- Place a piece of bread on a plate, olive oil side down. Spread on the pesto and then layer on the turkey, brie and red pepper. Top with the remaining piece of bread, olive oil side up.
- Place into panini press and close. Let it toast for about 5 minutes until its golden brown on the top and bottom. Remove, slice and serve.