You guys have been asking for mocktail recipes since I announced I was pregnant so here I am to deliver! This Mandarin Spritz is delish and works as a mocktail or with a splash of booze!
We drank a version of these BY THE BUCKET last time we were over in Europe for the summer. (side note - remember what vacation feels like? I certainly don't!) These freshly squeezed spritz cocktails or mocktails make the perfect refreshing drink. Fresh mandarin juice, a touch of lime juice, sparkling water to get it that fizz, and alcohol if you want. It's festive, works at any time of the year, and is V refreshing!!
Mandarin Lime Spritz
- 2 cups freshly squeezed mandarin juice
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- handful of fresh mint leaves
- 1 ½ cups sparkling water or club soda
- ice and mandarin segments for serving
- 4 ounces tequila or vodka (optional)
- Gently crush or tear the mint leaves and place in the bottom of each glass. Juice the mandarins and lime juice and pour into the glass, stir to combine. If adding alcohol, add it at this point and stir to combine. Add
- a handful of ice and some segmented mandarins. Fill the glass with the sparkling water and mix gently. Add mint garnish and serve immediately
I don't think mandarins are in season 🙁
I will save the recipe, though. It sounds luscious.
they certainly are!! 'tis the season!
Sage goes really well with mandarin juice too!
Love the delicious citrus!! SO pretty and festive.