Mango Avocado Salsa!! The perfect way to jazz up nachos, fish, steak, chicken, vegetables or anything else remotely related to those things 🙂
Last week someone on Instagram pointed out that I’ll basically look for an excuse to add guacamole or salsa to anything – and guess what… they were SO right! I think most every savory food could benefit from a great salsa or guac and this Mango Avocado Salsa is a mix of both of those and perfect for topping.
Mango Avocado Salsa
- 1 ripe mango peeled, seeded, diced
- 2 green onions finely sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 jalapeño chili minced
- 1-2 avocados peeled, seeded, diced
- Combine the diced mango, green onion, lime juice, jalapeño and avocados in a medium bowl.
- Toss to combine and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve as needed.
1 ripe mango
2 green onions
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1 jalapeño chili
Instructions Step 1 of 3: Combine the diced mango, green onion, lime juice, jalapeño and avocados in a medium bowl.
Instructions Step 2 of 3: Toss to combine and season with salt and pepper.
Instructions Step 3 of 3: Serve as needed.