These little mini mason jars filled to the brim with Strawberry Cheesecake are majorly delish!
Did you see my Easter Brunch spread yesterday? Epic to say the least, am I right? What better way to end Easter Brunch than with a sweet little treat topping with sugar soaked strawberries!! These are super easy to make and require only about a dozen mini mason jars!! They are the perfect individual treat for Easter or any kind of celebration where desserts are needed - so basically everything!! 🙂
Mini Mason Jar Strawberry Cheesecakes
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs 16 whole graham crackers, ground
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 8 tablespoons butter melted
- 4 8-ounce packages of Philadelphia cream cheese room temperature
- ¾ cup sugar
- 4 eggs room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract I used ¼ teaspoon vanilla paste
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 pints of fresh strawberries quartered
- ¼ cup white sugar
- ½ cup heavy cream whipped
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray 12 (8-ounce) small mason jars with non-stick cooking spray, making sure to spray the bottoms so the crust doesn't stick. Blend the graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons of sugar and melted butter in a bowl. Place about 2 tablespoon of the crumbs into each mason jar and press down to make the crust.
- In a large mixer bowl, mix the room temperature cream cheese with the ¾ cup of sugar until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix well. Add the sour cream, vanilla and lemon zest and mix until well incorporated. Fill each mason jar with about ½ cup of the filling, leaving room at the top for your topping.
- Place the jars in a large roasting pan. Fill the pan with hot water halfway up the mason jars. Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Remove jars with tongs and place on a wire rack to cool.
For the topping:
- Sprinkle the sugar on top of the strawberries and let sit for 30 minutes until a syrup forms. Arrange strawberries on top of each cheesecake. Refrigerate cheesecakes until ready to serve and dollop with whipped cream on top.