Strawberry Thyme Lillet Spritzers. That’s the name of the game and it’s about to rock your weekend. Big time.
Man! There is just so much to talk about today. So let’s make a list. I’m really good at making lists. Sometimes I make lists just to make another list. Clearly I’m that girl.
1: Easter is coming and that means BRUNCH! Get ready for the most epic menu and the carrot cake of your dreams. But, we’re also cocktailing.
2: These Strawberry Thyme Lillet Spritzers are legit. Have you guys had Lillet before? It’s a French aperitif wine which makes me feel really fancy. I mix it with Champagne, because I’m extra fancy, and some gorgeous strawberries and thyme. It’s insane. And beyond easy. You should absolutely make these immediately.
3: We’re officially 4 weeks quarantined today and I’m not going to lie to you, alcohol consumption is up.
Okay – that’s all I’ve got for today! Wishing you all a great holiday weekend that’s filled with one, two, or maybe even three Strawberry Thyme Lillet Spritzers!
Strawberry Thyme Lillet Spritzers
- 6 ounces Lillet Blanc, chilled (blanc vermouth can be used as a substitute)
- 2 lemon wedges
- 4 strawberries thinly sliced
- a few sprigs of thyme
- crushed ice
- 4 ounces Prosecco or Champagne chilled
- In 2 glasses, evenly distribute the Lillet Blanc. Add the juice of a lemon wedge to each glass and then add equal amounts of strawberries and thyme.
- Add about 1/3 cup of crushed ice to each glass and then top with Prosecco or Champagne. Serve immediately.