Talk about the easiest and most refreshing summer beverage – this White Wine Spritzer is my new go-to for lazy days by the pool or easy drinks when we entertain!
There’s not a ton to say about this classic and easy summer recipe. There are only 2 main ingredients in a White Wine Spritzer… white wine and sparkling water. I like to load mine up with plenty of lemon and mint to make it feel a tiny bit fancy but that’s it!
A few things to keep in mind when you’re whipping these up for your next soiree.
1: any white wine will work – even an oaky chardonnay! Use whatever you have on hand and don’t worry if it’s an inexpensive bottle – it’s all going to be delish. I am living for a Sancerre at the moment.
2: make sure the wine is chilled and same goes for the sparkling water.
3: load it up with plenty of lemons! And other type of fruit would be great too. If you have some cherries laying around, add them! Peaches, why not! Any summer fruit would be an excellent addition to this White White Spritzer.
Other delicious summer inspired cocktails:
- Watermelon Tequila Punch
- Blueberry Mint Bourbon Lemonade
- Sparkling Citrus Sangria
- Strawberry Jalapeno Margaritas
- Aperol Spritz
- Pimm’s Cup
- Skinny Margaritas
- Spiked Pink Lemonade
- Strawberry and Peach Rosé Sangria
- Blackberry Pineapple Smash
- Strawberry Thyme Lillet Spritz
White Wine Spritzer
- 1 bottle white wine, chilled
- 2 cups sparkling water, chilled
- tons of lemon slices and fresh mint
- Combine the bottle of white wine and sparkling water and serve over crushed ice with as many lemon slices as you want and plenty of mint.