Talk about the easiest and most refreshing summer beverage - this White Wine Spritzer is my new go-to for lazy days by the pool or easy drinks when we entertain!
Table of Contents
Why I Love This Recipe
I love a spritz whether it's a Paloma Spritz, a Mandarin Spritz, or a Classic Aperol Spritz. There's not a ton to say about this classic and easy summer recipe. There are only 2 main ingredients in a White Wine Spritzer... white wine and sparkling water. I like to load mine up with plenty of lemon and mint to make it feel a tiny bit fancy but that's it!
Ingredients & Substitutions
- White Wine – any white wine will work but stay away from an Oaky Chardonnay. It's too buttery for this recipe in my opinion!
- Sparking Water – the key to making a spritz
- Lemon Slices – I love using lemon and mint but you could also make an orange, blackberry, or strawberry white wine spritzer
- Mint – do not skip on the mint it makes this drink so refreshing
How to Make a White Wine Spritzer
I love this recipe because it could not be more simple. Combine the bottle of white wine and sparkling water and serve over crushed ice with as many lemon slices as you want and plenty of mint.
Tips & Tricks
A few things to keep in mind when you're whipping these up for your next soiree.
1: any white wine will work for the most part! Use whatever you have on hand and don't worry if it's an inexpensive bottle - it's all going to be delish. I am living for a Sancerre at the moment.
2: make sure the wine is chilled and same goes for the sparkling water.
3: load it up with plenty of lemons! And other type of fruit would be great too. If you have some cherries laying around, add them! Peaches, why not! Any summer fruit would be an excellent addition to this White White Spritzer.
What is a white wine spritzer made of?
There are 2 main ingredients in a White Wine Spritzer... white wine and sparkling water, but I like to add lemon and mint to make it feel a tiny bit fancy!
What wine is best for spritzer?
Any white wine will work for a wine spritzer! Use whatever you have on hand and don't worry if it's an inexpensive bottle. I am living for a Sancerre at the moment.
More Summer Inspired Cocktails
If you tried this recipe, please leave a 🌟 star rating and let me know how it goes in the 📝 comments below. Thanks for visiting today!
White Wine Spritzer
- 1 bottle white wine, chilled
- 2 cups sparkling water, chilled
- tons of lemon slices and fresh mint
- Combine the bottle of white wine and sparkling water and serve over crushed ice with as many lemon slices as you want and plenty of mint.