You guys!! I’m so excited to be kicking off my partnership with the Almond Board of California today. I’ve been working with them for the past few months and I’m beyond excited to share the recipes I’ve created using all forms of almonds.
In honor of summer being right around the corner, we’re kicking it off with an Almond Butter Spinach Smoothie!
It’s one of the most important parts of my day and it’s so delicious it really does help me get out of bed in the morning.
Loaded with almond butter, fresh spinach, a few pieces of frozen pineapple and some vanilla almond milk, it’s not only delicious, but it will also keep you going until your next meal!
Almond Butter Spinach Smoothie
- 1 tablespoons unsalted creamy almond butter
- 2 cups fresh spinach tightly packed
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- Optional: 1 teaspoon chia seeds or 1 teaspoon flax seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on medium high speed until fully combined. The smoothie should be bright green and the spinach should be completely blended into the mixture.
- Enjoy immediately.
I created this recipe for the Almond Board of California; check out my other delicious, summery recipes here: Almonds.com/GabyDalkin.