You know I couldn’t let Thanksgiving roll around without a cocktail right?!? This Apple Cranberry Moscow Mule is for EVERYONE!
We all need a little cocktail or two around the holidays, am I right? The family is all in town, there may or may not be any drama… I get it! This cocktail isn’t too sweet and it’s easy to whip up on a moments notice! Just grab a few key ingredients from the store and I bet you’ll already have some of it on hand.
It’s equal parts refreshing and spritz-y, this cocktail is packed with all the flavor! I used vodka as that’s traditional in a mule, but you could sub in gin, tequila, or whatever else you please! Ginger beer goes on top because it’s the best mixer in my opinion, and then garnish it up and serve!
PS – are you thinking of putting this on your Thanksgiving menu? Check out the full What’s Gaby Cooking menu here along with the master prep schedule to keep things organized and on track!
- 4 ounces vodka
- ¼ cup cranberry juice
- ½ cup sparkling apple juice
- 2 ginger beers
- fresh cranberries and sliced apples for garnish
- Fill a medium pitcher with ice.
- Add the vodka and cranberry juice.
- Add the sparkling apple juice and then fill the rest of the way with the ginger beer.
- Stir gently to combine and serve immediately.
- Garnish with cranberries and apples as desired.
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!