I'm back with another life altering Broccolini recipe that is better than candy (IYKYK) and this Parmesan and Feta Broccolini deserves a place on everyones table!
Apparently referring to broccoli that is better that candy, or tastes like candy is a HOT topic on instagram and I caused quite the stir a few weeks ago. Honestly, I stand by what I said. Broccolini and Broccoli are one of the easiest vegetables to make anyone love in love with. This Parmesan and Feta spin is truly fantastic. This one gets roasted and then tossed with everyones favorite lemon vinaigrette alongside some salty feta. The result is truly addictive and easy to serve alongside any type of main course. It works next to chicken, pork, steak, fish, pasta etc. Or just toss it with some extra greens and turn it into a salad. It's incredible.
A few tips and trips when it comes to Broccolini:
- We're going for a little golden brown when you're roasting. So let it get crispy
- Don't skimp on the oil. You need it to ensure a lovely crisp.
- Trim the ends off of the bottom if they look a little sad. Just about ½ inch from the bottom should do the trick!
Parmesan and Feta Broccolini
- 4 bunches broccolini
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta (buy the kind that comes in brine)
Lemon Parmesan Vinaigrette
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- ¼ cup champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Arrange the broccolini on a large sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil. Roast at 425 degrees until tender but not too crispy, about 15-25 minutes
- While the broccolini is roasting, whisk together all the ingredients for the vinaigrette and set aside.
- Remove and let cool slightly.
- Toss the broccolini with ¼ cup of the vinaigrette and feta. Taste and adjust seasonings or add more vinaigrette if needed. Serve immediately.