We’re a few weeks out from the official start of summer so let’s talk about some of my Must Have Summer Kitchen Tools!
- Great for quickly blending sauces and dressings like this Immersion Blender Basil Vinaigrette.
- This kitchen tool comes in very handy for all the summer cocktail making like this Cocktail Strainer Blueberry Mint Bourbon Lemonade.
- The thick base and beaker like spout make this mixing glass especially great. Cocktail Mixing Glass
- A cocktail making essential. Stainless Steel Mixing Spoon
- Great for everything from zesting limes for Microplane Salted Key Lime Pie to grating parmesan over Creamy Lemon Cacio e Pepe.
- Serve your Glass Carafe Strawberry Basil Lemonade in these at your next summer backyard BBQ.
- I use these to drink my Glass Straws Iced Matcha Lattes and morning smoothies.
- Great for everything from Blender margaritas to acai bowls and even gazpacho.
- Makes washing lettuce for your Salad Spinner Chicken Shawarma Bowls a breeze.
- Comes with all the things you need for grilling burgers, ribs, and steak this summer. BBQ Tool Set
- I mean, what beats homemade ice cream?! This is the ice cream maker I use to make this Ice Cream Maker Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream.
- Say goodbye to all of your other Tupperware these are magical. No matter the size of the container, it’s the same size lid, so you can always find one without a problem. Glass Tupperware
- My favorite way to make a quick Panini Press grilled cheese or panini! This multi-use machine opens flat to become an indoor grill, and you can buy the waffle attachment to make waffles for breakfast with it!
- A must for making Pizza Stone pizzas at home in your oven.
- Super important for perfectly Meat Thermometer grilled steak, poultry or fish.
- The easiest way to make Citrus Press margaritas!