I think we’ve all come to learn that the only reason I host game day parties is for the food!
I mean, who actually has time to watch the game when there is all the amazing finger food sitting in the kitchen? Not this girl!
This year I teamed up with my friends over at Hellmann’s® to bring you the ultimate game day dip. I’ve posted a handful of spinach dips on the site in the past, but today we’re kicking things up a notch and creating a spin on that classic dip. Meet my latest obsession: Hot Kale and Bacon Dip. Hellmann’s® mayo makes this dip perfectly creamy and smooth and addictive!!
It’s basically so good that it shouldn’t be legal. And here’s a word to the wise… one must not be left alone with it for too long, otherwise I can pretty much guarantee you that you’ll finish it by yourself. Not that I’m speaking from experience or anything ☺
So whip this one up for the game this coming weekend and let all your friends sing your praises.
On second thought, maybe make a double batch and keep a secret stash for yourself once the first batch is polished off.
- 18 ounces Frozen Chopped Kale
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® Real Mayo
- 16 ounces Sour Cream
- 1 Package Knorr Vegetable Mix
- 4 strips cooked Bacon crumbled (about ½ cup crumbled)
- ¾ cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Tortilla Chips
- Pita Chips
- Celery + Carrots
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Thaw the frozen kale and squeeze out any excess moisture.
- Combine the kale, mayo, sour cream, vegetable mix, cooked bacon and half of the shredded cheese in a medium bowl and stir to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a medium sized baking dish and top with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake until bubbly and lightly golden on top, about 20 - 25 minutes.
- Let set for 5 minutes before serving.