Seeing as how the 4th of July is this weekend, and ribs are making a LOT of appearances... I put together a BBQ Ribs Party Menu so you can knock it outta the park! We've got ribs, sides, salads and a cocktail to round it out! Honestly, it's the summer dinner party of my dreams!
Table of Contents
Why I Love this Menu
Okay let's get into this BBQ Ribs Party Menu! These ribs are my classic go-to ribs! They are made in the oven to start, just slowly cooking away until the meat is falling off the bone. Once they're fully cooked, then just char on the grill for a few minutes on each side. IF you do not want to turn your oven on this weekend, no problem. Wrap the ribs in tinfoil and throw them on the BBQ over low heat - I did a whole video on that process right here if you'd like to opt for that method. And the slaw is excellent too! Don't skimp on that.
Once you've got the ribs in order - let's talk sides. We're making
And this is what we're making for dessert: Salted Key Lime Pie! Voila! The most perfect BBQ Ribs Party Menu you could ever imagine! Pie can be made ahead of time too!
How to Prep for this menu:
- Make the Key Lime Pie in its entirety. Don't garnish it until day of! Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Marinate the ribs in the soda and let sit in fridge overnight
- Make the Watermelon Tequila Punch the day before. Chill in fridge
- Get the ribs out of the soda and give them the spice rub and follow directions as needed. You can bake these early in the morning and just char right before you're ready to serve.
- Grill the corn early in the day and slice it off the cob. Set aside until just an hour or so before dinner. Then make the rest of this recipe as written.
- The slaw salad can be prepped a few hours ahead of time
- Make the Caprese right before your guests arrive.