Add this Pineapple Margarita to your weekend to-do list! It is INCREDIBLE!
This gorgeous pineapple margarita is perfection. Made with a combo of pineapple juice, orange juice and lime juice plus a splash of tequila and some sparkling water, it’s the perfect refreshing cocktail. And we’re making them extra jazzy with a combo of salt + Tajin on the rim of the glass. Tajin, for those of you who have yet to try one of my favorite flavors, is a combo of chile peppers and lime!! So imagine adding that to some salt and then rimming a glass before sipping on your margarita. PERFECTION.
A few more summertime inspired cocktails:
- Blueberry Mint Bourbon Lemonade
- Pimm’s Cup
- Stone Fruit and Strawberry Sangria
- Skinny Margaritas
- Spiked Pink Lemonade
- Blackberry Pineapple Smash
- Peach Rosé Sangria
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 3 ounces lime juice
- 1 cup blanco tequila
- splash of sparkling water
- fresh pineapple and/or limes for garnish
- Kosher salt mixed with Tajin for the salt rim
- Combine some salt and Tajin together and stir to combine. Run a wedge of lime across the top of 3-4 cocktail glasses. Once damp, coat the rim in the salt and tajin mixture.
- Add the pineapple juice, orange juice, lime juice and tequila into a large shaker and stir to combine, add a few cubes of ice. Shake for 30 seconds until chilled and then strain the margaritas into serving glasses with fresh ice. Top with a splash of sparkling water in each glass and serve immediately.