Three Cheese Pizza Puffs! You can dress them up and give them a fancy spin with a variety of cheeses or meats, or you can make them as listed below and people will freak.
They’ve been my go-to snack for years and while I’m no longer cooking for private chef clients, I still whip these up when the mood strikes!
Best part about them is they take almost no time to put together. Just a few ingredients, one big bowl, and then you can jazz them up as I mentioned above. Flour, Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk and a few other pantry ingredients is all you need. From there I like to add in a variety of different cheeses and pop them in the oven. You could also add some chopped pepperoni, salami, herbs or vegetables and spice it up that way too!
Once they are baked, you serve them alongside some warmers marinara sauce and dip away. Honestly, the easiest and most delicious little puffs of pizza ever invented!!
Three Cheese Pizza Puffs
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Original
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 2 ounces shredded whole milk mozzarella
- 2 ounces shredded Italian Blend cheese
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- fresh basil torn into pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder; whisk in the Almond Breeze Almondmilk Original
- and egg. Stir in the mozzarella and Italian cheese blend; let stand for 10 minutes. Stir in the basil.
- Stir the batter and divide among the muffin cups. Bake until puffed and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with extra basil and serve along side warmed pizza sauce