Breakfast pizza is one of my ultimate indulgences. Fresh mozzarella with cooked bacon, grated salty parmesan cheese and an egg on top!!
Could there be anything more delicious than breakfast pizza? This dish combines the best of both worlds, with a crispy crust and toppings that will tantalize your taste buds. t’s one for the record books and it’s basically your go-to when you’re whipping up a breakfast that needs to impress! Back in my private chef days I used to make this for the family I cooked for at least once a week. It’s a great way to feed a crowd and this recipe was one that the whole family enjoyed.
If you’re wondering how to make breakfast pizza, don’t worry – it’s easier than you think. Just follow this easy breakfast pizza recipe and you’ll be enjoying this amazing meal in no time.
Ingredients for breakfast pizza:
- Pizza Dough
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
How to make my favorite breakfast pizza recipe:
To start, preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Then, roll out a pre-made pizza crust or make your own dough from scratch. Split the dough into two even pieces. Once the dough is ready to cook, drizzle some olive oil over the top of the pizza dough. Tear the mozzarella into pieces and top each pizza with equal amounts of the mozzarella, ripped up bacon and parmesan cheese. Transfer the pizzas into the oven and bake for 12-13 minutes until the crust is golden. 6 minutes into the baking, add the eggs in the middle of each pizza and continue to cook until the egg white is no longer raw. When the breakfast pizza is golden brown and bubbling, it’s ready to enjoy! So go ahead and treat yourself to this delicious breakfast treat – you won’t regret it.
So there you have it, our easy guide to making the perfect breakfast pizza. Give this recipe a try and let us know what you think! Did we miss anything? What are your favorite toppings for breakfast pizza? Share with us in the comments below. And as always, happy cooking!
Breakfast Pizza Kitchen Tools:
These are my favorite kitchen tools for making pizza from home.
Stand Mixer – I’ve had multiple over the years and currently have a matte black one that was a special edition and I’m not so sure they make it anymore! But here’s the link to the same model – pick your favorite color! | Available at Williams Sonoma, Crate and Barrel, Bed Bath & Beyond, & Best Buy
Garlic Goodness Oil – OMG!! The best olive oil infusion known to man. This Garlic Goodness situation can be drizzled on your pizza dough as a base!
Tastes Like Pizza Oil – Amazing on pizza or elevate everything in your life with this dipping sauce or olive oil to taste like pizza!
Lemon Pepper Parmesan Oil – This would be absolutely delicious drizzled on pizza dough!
Ciao Bella Italian Seasoning – This is going to be your go to Italian seasoning! It’s incredible!
Tastes Like Pizza Seasoning – It’s a seasoning that literally TASTES LIKE PIZZA. I can’t even!!! I’m fully obsessed.
Lemon Pepper Parmesan Seasoning – One of my favorites! Just a sprinkle adds delicious depth to everything.
Looking for other amazing Pizza Recipes?
- 55 Pizza Recipes Better Than Delivery
- Loaded Vegetable Detroit Style Pizza
- Detroit Style Sausage Fennel Pizza
- Roman Zucchini Pizza
- Deep Dish Butternut Squash Pizza with Bacon and Brussels
- Caprese Focaccia Bread
- 1 pound pizza dough
- Olive oil
- 2 large balls of fresh mozzarella torn into pieces
- 4 bacon strips cooked
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- chopped chives for garnish
- chopped scallions for garnish
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper + red pepper flakes
- Pre-heat your oven to 450 degrees. Thirty minutes before cooking the pizza, put your pizza stone in the oven.
- Divide the pizza dough into 2 even pieces. Stretch each piece of dough in a circular motion, then lay them both out on a flat surface and flatten out using a rolling pin. If you have a pizza peel, sprinkle some flour on it and place the stretched out dough on the peel.
- Once your 2 pizza doughs are flat and ready to be cooked, drizzle the top of each with olive oil.
- Tear the mozzarella into pieces and top each pizza with equal amounts of the mozzarella, ripped up bacon and parmesan cheese. Transfer the pizzas into the oven and bake for 12-13 minutes until the crust is golden. 6 minutes into the baking, add the eggs in the middle of each pizza and continue to cook until the egg white is no longer raw.
- Remove pizza from the oven. Season with salt and pepper, chives, scallions and red pepper flakes if needed slice and serve.