This green juice is packed full of vitamins and minerals and makes for the perfect meal on the go. This recipe makes enough for 2 large glasses of juice. I typically have 1 large glass a day, and then pop the second glass in the fridge for the following morning. Fast, simple and totally healthy!
Servings: 2 glasses of juice
- 3 leaves kale stem removed, roughly chopped
- 1 handful spinach leaves roughly chopped
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 bunch parsley roughly chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber
- 3 sticks celery roughly chopped
- 2 apples halved and seeds removed
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger
- 1 Meyer lemon
Place everything into your juicer, small amounts at a time, and juice.
Taste and adjust as needed.