I mean, who doesn’t love a Loaded Greek Salad?
The answer to that is EVERYONE, except my bestie Matt who photographs all the food for this site and I’m fairly certain if I give him one more salad he might stop being my friend. But I can’t help it. I LOVE A LOADED SALAD.
First, eating out of a bowl makes me weirdly happy. Second, loaded salads are what my dreams are made of. I can pass when it comes to one of those little measly side salads, no thanks. But give me something with tons of veggies, a bit of cheese, and a tangy dressing that is so good you’ll want to mop up the bottom of the bowl with a piece of bread… now THAT is what I’m talking about! So without further ado… meet your new best friend, the Loaded Greek Salad!
- 2 cups Red Leaf Lettuce
- 2 cups Green Leaf Lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup breakfast radishes
- 1/3 cup feta, cut into small cubes
- 2 Persian cucumbers, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- fresh mint
- fresh dill
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Arrange all the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing and drizzle on top when ready to serve.
- Toss and serve immediately.
I am so excited you are making one of my recipes and I would love to see how it turns out. Make sure to share it on instagram and tag me @whatsgabycookin so I can see your masterpiece!