Every once in a while you need a little bit of a “treat yourself” kinda day. And I think today is one of those! So let’s kick our legs up and nosh on some Brown Sugar Blondie Brownies!
Big things are going on today! First and foremost… Brown Sugar Blondie Brownies!
Second, I’m pumped to announce that I’ll be teaming up with Truvia over the next few months to find the next Truvia Baking Star. They are on the search for the next big thing and it could be you! Hop on over to their site for all the details on how to enter. And maybe I’ll see you in NYC in 2 months for the finals! ☺
To help kick things off and celebrate the launch of their new Brown Sugar Baking Blend, I created these Brown Sugar Blondie Brownies. Brown Sugar is always preferred when I’m baking, so now there’s a way to enjoy it and not feel quite so guilty.
Brown Sugar Blondie Brownies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Truvia brown sugar blend
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt optional
- 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the butter and transfer into a mixing bowl. Add the brown sugar and whisk to combine. Add the vanilla and egg and continue to whisk until totally incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients; flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda and stir to combine.
- Add the butterscotch and chocolate chips and mix together.
- Grease a 8×8 baking dish, and line with parchment paper. Evenly distribute the batter and tap the dish on the counter making sure all the air bubbles are out. Bake for 20-22 minutes in a 350 degree oven or until you stick a knife in and it comes out clean.
- Let cool slightly and serve as needed
Yum! These look delicious. I just love blondies.
these look so great Gaby! and you are as adorable as ever!!
Oh man those bars look fab! So thick and chewy, the best kind of cookie 🙂
mmmmm, totally craving!
Love the look of these! I’ve never made blondies but I’ve always thought I’d prefer them to brownies. Chocolate chips help too! 😀
I’ll have to look for that Truvia brown sugar. These look fab, Gaby!
I’m totally craving a blondie now – especially a brown sugar one! These look great!!
Just made blondies last week! I consider them medicinal for friends who are down. Will have to try this recipe with the Truvia!
These look great! Love the video!
Love blondies! And brown sugar, and choc chips! Pinned 🙂
I love blondies and this has just reminded me that it is time to make some! I am going to give this recipe a go!
Just pulled these babies out of the oven and they smell divine. Didn’t use Truvia just plain brown sugar.
Looks great, Gaby. I love blondies, they are my favorite cookie/brownie/snack!
This is the best ‘treat yoself’ dish, love it!
Mimosas! Fine leather goods! Treat yoself!
we just made skilled blondies today – will have to try your recipe next time!
I think I may love blondies even more than brownies. And with brown sugar? Oh, yeah!!!!
Mmmmm, bring on the blondies! These are fabulous!
These look so good! Can’t wait to whip up a batch!
Yum!! I could seriously eat a dozen of these babies!
I love these little bites! So fun and popable – which only means I will eat a bajillion of these bad boys!
mmm…these are full of all types of goodness! and they are so cute!
This is my kind of dessert! So awesome!
I had no idea that Truvia made a brown sugar blend.. omg I bet it’s amazing! Can’t wait to try it!
Would these be good with peanut butter chips instead of butterscotch? I have some I need to use, just want your thoughts.
Love your new live insta videos – I’ve been learning a lot from watching you cook!
ABSOLUTELY!!!! Any kind of chip would be great