It’s time!! Pumpkin recipes are hitting WGC! It’s hard to say goodbye to summer as it’s my favorite season, but bring on the pumpkin stuff (but not the PSL’s) and everything else fall related!
I’m making it my fall goal to continue my anti-Pumpkin Spice Latte trend. I feel like after 30 years on this planet, I feel like I just have to keep coming. BUT…. in the meantime I’m bringing you 11 Mouth-Watering Pumpkin Recipes for Fall! A little sweet and a little savory, you’re 100% covered!
PUMPKIN BREAD RECIPE:
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread is one of those quintessential pumpkin recipes that reminds me of being at home. It’s a little bit spiced, a little bit sweet, a little bit chocolatey and a whole lotta delicious. This is another recipe that my mom used to make for us in bulk so we could enjoy it for breakfast or dessert! It’s the perfect weekend baking project for a lazy Saturday or Sunday morning and once you make it, you’re well on your way to the most delicious quick bread that will ever grace your kitchen.
PUMPKIN MUFFINS RECIPE:
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE RECIPE:
It’s a really delicious pumpkin cheesecake layer that you could serve on it’s own but I’m all about that more is more lifestyle so naturally I piled it high with a marshmallow meringue that get’s slightly torched! It’s stunning. A true beauty. Star of the dessert show.
PUMPKIN COOKIES & SCONES:
PUMPKIN CAKE RECIPE:
I mean, this one is taking cakes to a whole new level! Layers of chocolate chip chip pumpkin cake get layered on top of each other and filled with a ganache, a cream cheese frosting and then decorated on top with truffles and edible gold sprinkles! So next time you need a show stopping dessert – look no further!
It’s a mash up of a cookie and brownie into Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars and really, what more in life could you ask for? They work for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. They make for a gorgeous hostess gift, or a present for your boss or co-workers. Watch how to make them here.
On their own, each of these vegetables is delicious, but throw them all together and add some brown butter, pomegranate seeds and grated ricotta salata and you’re in business. This Brown Butter Roasted Pumpkin is quite possibly the most festive side dish in the history of side dishes.
Pumpkin Recipes: Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 3 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 cup vegetable oil (or coconut oil)
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground clove
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a mixer combine the pumpkin, oil, eggs, water and spices on medium speed. Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix on low until everything is just combined. Lastly, add the chocolate chips and fold in with a spatula.
- Transfer batter into 2 prepared muffin tins, about ⅔ of the way full, and sprinkle with a few extra chocolate chips on top. Bake for about 25-30 minutes, until a knife is inserted in the middle and comes out clean. Transfer to cooling rack and let cool. (NOTE – baking time will vary depending on what style muffin tin you are using – so best bet is to check the muffins with a knife and once the knife comes out clean, they are done)